Coaster Cars: Tornado tra Coaster Cars: Tornado tra

To hell with the graphics!

That was pretty fun! Man good job! Music went well too. But this thing took a little too long to load.

Game Factory tutorial Game Factory tutorial

EVERYTHING IS SPINNING

Graphics are totally psychadelic. Like tibit said, classic concept clearly a fun take on it. A lot of the fun went away when the ball got stuck in the corner and I couldnt exit. I'm sure this Games Factory tool is pretty limiting, give it another go!

ILIKECEREAL responds:

no the tool isnt very limited this just came from following the tutorial my imagination is whats limited XD

Indie Jones Indie Jones

Awesome work felas!

Cute stuff! I got addicted to the chains!

Circuit Rider Circuit Rider

Haha cool

Reminds me of Trackmania. I love how the wheels get stuck in between! You have to keep polishing the movement / flow. The game is kind of hard yet at the same time kind of slow which just makes it frustrating, and I'm guessing a lot of people won't play it for that reason.

Dr. Sweetvalley Dr. Sweetvalley

Very cute style

But I had to go back to look at instructions at level 2 and when I got back to the level the game was frozen, couldn't move anymore!

plokk responds:

Thanks for the info. I tried to do the same thing myself and the game didn't froze. Strange.

Sixty Sixty

wow

those visuals really lifted me up. Thing I love about Flash games: they're free so you dont play over and over until you cant feel them anymore. You dont wear them out, you just play whenever you happen to.

Stickman Madness 3 Stickman Madness 3

You make me feel like a tool

I couldn't get past the first two levels. Clicking on the enemies was so easy that it was just too boring. I'll I'm doing is waiting for these things to come ou and clicking on them. Sorry, couldnt keep my attention. Maybe you can modify your idea to make it better? Nice start screen, and cool idea of having the coop computer. Reminds me of Last Stand (the zombie game). Except that one just felt better. Play it, maybe you could make some modifications based on that.

Good luck making games!

RagDoll Cannon RagDoll Cannon

fun

lol this is a lot of fun

try to make some more (better) levels. a lot you can do with this